Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

B1900DFO

IFly4Food,

I think you had the right idea when you closed it. This argument just wastes space. You can only read SDD's halftruths so many times. I wouldn't be surprised if the same guy was posting with multiple usernames.

Starting new threads complaining about other threads also wastes space.

Sir,

If I quote half-truths, how come nobody ever disputes them? I was just asking for reasons why people in my same situation don't support the rjdc, and they cannot seem to answer me.

Oh well, it's not important. Delta had their chance to bargain, and they refused to even talk. So, we will get restitution from a judge, which is a way that all Americans can have their voices heard, and rights restored.

Good luck to all of you.

Re: Sir,

skydiverdriver said:
If I quote half-truths, how come nobody ever disputes them? I was just asking for reasons why people in my same situation don't support the rjdc, and they cannot seem to answer me.

I told you privately I wouldn't debate you anymore. I guess I lied. I can't resist this.

Many people do dispute your "half-truths". You just ignore what we say and brush it off, while continuing to chant the RJDC platform mantras. Ocasionally you will make an argument of circular logic or split hairs with semantics.

How you can say nobody disputes you is beyond me. Have you never noticed anything myself, MetroSheriff, FlysDeltaJets, FL000 (just to name a few) have said? We have given you plenty of reasons why "someone in your situation doesn't support the RJDC". You have simply chosen to ignore them.

skydiverdriver said:
Oh well, it's not important. Delta had their chance to bargain, and they refused to even talk. So, we will get restitution from a judge, which is a way that all Americans can have their voices heard, and rights restored.

As soon as I read this, I immediately thought of the jackass lawyer whose face is on the back of my Yellow Pages. Victims, victims everywhere.

(SDD, I am NOT calling you a jackass, so just relax)

Re: Sir,

skydiverdriver said:

I answer you quite frequently, so do others. Just because you disagree or won't listen doesn't mean we aren't talking. Only that you aren't listening.

Good luck to all of you.

Not to mention the abrogation of another ALPA pilot groups PWA, tremendous downward pressure on our collective income potential, and ferocious, legally sanctioned whipsawing of opposing pilot groups by management.

Not to mention, if you are really lucky, a seniority integration windfall at the expense of pilots that got on Deltas list the hard way, hired not aquired.

If you really wanted to hit a grandslam, why not include the removal of restrictions to international cabotage in your "noble" effort to burn down the ALPA house???

Latest resources

Back