• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Climbto350.com???Anyone?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Planejobs uses multiple e-mail addresses so it appears that you are sending your resume to the actual employer. NOT!

You are sending your resume to planejobs and then he ********************-cans it. But heck, thanks for your $$$$$.

PLANEJOBS = SKYDAN = PLANEJOBS

Some of the positions may be for real, but these are in the minority and he appears to cut & paste those from other sites.:mad:

Unleaded is evil

Unleaded is evil
Unleaded lies he owns several web sites and is trying to push business to his sites. I don't own or have anything to do with jobs sites. He is not the only one on this forum that has a vendetta against other people for some reason. The use of this media to impugn some ones character is one of the lowest forms of life.

This forum is like a lot of Internet info, TRUTH is NOT located here, especially when it comes from someone in the form of an accusation and personal attacks.

Unleaded is evil and not of good character. For anyone who would spread lies for no reason can only be evil.

So SKYDAN, or Dent, or whatever your name is, me thinks you "protest too much" for someone with no vested interest in PLANEJOBS.Scum.

Nope, I don't own, rent, or lease any websites. Nice try Mr. Webmaster of PLANEJOBS.Scum.

I have found two jobs and and had several calls on positions from climbto350.com. Several of which I turned down but it was nice to be getting calls and interview offers. If you are going to do a pay site I would consider climbto350, if anything it is the lesser of the evil "paysites".

I second this post, I've had a similar experience with climbto350.com

Unleaded is evil
Unleaded lies he owns several web sites and is trying to push business to his sites. I don't own or have anything to do with jobs sites. He is not the only one on this forum that has a vendetta against other people for some reason. The use of this media to impugn some ones character is one of the lowest forms of life.

This forum is like a lot of Internet info, TRUTH is NOT located here, especially when it comes from someone in the form of an accusation and personal attacks.

Unleaded is evil and not of good character. For anyone who would spread lies for no reason can only be evil.

Loser.

Climbto350.com has been a good resource for me. A friend of mine has gotten not one, but two captain jobs in bizjets through it, and one of those jobs is a very good one.

Those sites are all a waste of time and money. A good job is through word of mouth. The vast majority of postings on there want you to be already typed with time in the airplane or willing to pay for your training. What a load of crap. All they are are cheap ass owners that just want a warm body that they wont have to fork out money for rather then finding the right person. Proof of this in the fact that over time you see many of the same job postings from the same companies.

Latest resources

Back