Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

pushntin

Gear Up, Flaps 10.
I don't know about any of you guys but I was in TEB friday and it took almost 2 hrs to get a clearance. Pax on board and thank god for APU's. I guess the faa building caught fire in Atlanta along with the rest of the state burning.

TEB ground told us it would take an hour to reposition from customs by Atlantic over to Jet, F-that, we parked it at atlantic.

Horrible day at TEB yesterday! Called for clearance at 1430, got clearance at 1500. Called gate hold and told 2 hr. min. Luckily was able to start at 1630, thats where the luck ran out. Ground let us taxi at 1700, on the taxi was told to ask tower for new route(would have been third route given!). Called tower and was told there was no route for us, just get in line and wait. LANNA and BIGGY closed for business. Sat in line until 1915 and tower still had no estimate of openings. Old a$$ Beechjet has no ground A/C and ACM just trickles so we couldn't shut down one engine or we would really roast. Now the fuel was too low to get to Atlanta, taxied back to Meridian topped off. Called ground asked if we had a route yet, NOPE! and no clue when. Called it a day and went to the Hilton. Got out this morning in less than 10 mins. from engine start to takeoff. What a goat rope!

I had a contract pilot flying with me yesterday that told the same story. 2 hours waiting on clearance. Ridiculous ! So glad we don't go there !

same was true trying to get IN to TEB. We had a crew holding for half-hour and they finally said screw it and droped pax off in HPN.

TEB is getting out of control! And they are building more hangars for more aircraft to come in?

Latest resources

Back