• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Clayton Osbon Booking

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
How you ALPA supporters can spout this @#$@ is simply amazing. Not only do you sound like a 3 year old who just got told no, but you bring shame to the profession and the union you claim to support.

Just Sayin.

A350

How you ALPA supporters can spout this @#$@ is simply amazing. Not only do you sound like a 3 year old who just got told no, but you bring shame to the profession and the union you claim to support.

Just Sayin.

A350

When time has run out on your career, and your fellow pilots have pi$$ed away your benefits, who says you support anything?

Union OR airline?

Just sayin.

Speak english son.....

IF he voted against ALPA, and frankly, I have no idea how you know how he voted, that fact has nothing to do with the situation he currently finds himself in, nor should it matter when it comes to the JB pilots rallying behind him to the extent we can.

Speak english son.....

IF he voted against ALPA, and frankly, I have no idea how you know how he voted, that fact has nothing to do with the situation he currently finds himself in, nor should it matter when it comes to the JB pilots rallying behind him to the extent we can.

I can only assume from the BoB list that he did.

That, and the fact that he managed to credit well over 110 hours every month for 12 years tells me that he probably didn't think he needed anything but jetblue.

Just Sayin.

A350

While the essence of this comment is simple to answer the timing and the sensitivity of the situation make an appropriate answer difficult. With that here goes.
CO voted no. He was not shy with his opinions regarding a union and as everyone else he is entitled to his own. His predicament requires substantial legal resources which based on his current state he is unable to provide. Rumor has it Jetblue is providing certain legal support at the time. The resolution most suitable to CO is clearly not in JetBlues best interest and vise versa.
A union, and in the case of jetblue ALPA, would be doing everything possible to provide for CO with no alterior motive.
Jetblue has a clear conflict of interest here. ALPA, or another union, would not.
This is the path CO took and to be honest the pilot group is split as to whether they are sympathetic or not.
For right now the most important issue for CO is to receive psychiatric care as his episode was clearly out out of character.

Last edited:
One thing is certain

Jetblue is a very strange place.

A few years ago an AA Captain decided to give the px a "Jesus" talk on the PA. Scared the crap out of them. I'm thinking he got a "come to Jesus" talk from the company. These freaks are all around us.

I can only assume from the BoB list that he did.

That, and the fact that he managed to credit well over 110 hours every month for 12 years tells me that he probably didn't think he needed anything but jetblue.

110 a month for 10 years. I would lose my mind also.

Stay married, stick to one house, rent the boat and the plane, max out the 401K... or you can go for the 110 every month and eventually "Jenny said she needs to talk to you in back, maybe you should go take a look at the lav and splash some water on your face.... by the way I was eating, and listening to my iPod during the brief, did you say you were armed?"

Latest resources

Back