clay lacy

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

flyingid

I have some questions about flying the lears at CL. Any info on Schedules pay and quality of life. Out of Seattle. Thanks in advance.

flyingid said:
I have some questions about flying the lears at CL. Any info on Schedules pay and quality of life. Out of Seattle. Thanks in advance.

Would that include the venerable Lear 24 that he still operates? I have seen his 35s and 55s and they all look waaaay old....

I worked a few months up in KSEA as a contract pilot for Clay Lacy. The people were really nice and it was a first class operation. The MX was good also. How did you get that sweet gig?

I don't think REZ needs to grow up ... he is expressing his dislike for SCABS.

You may not be old enough to remember(then again you might ... but choose not to remember) Clay Lacy and people like him have done their fair share of damage to organized pilot groups.

I hope he treats his pilots well ...

Personally I hold no malace for the man ... just his actions ...

What do they operate out of BFI? What would be a "typical" Clay Lacy Lear/Hawker FO starting salary? Any difference between VNY and BFI wages?

Do they ever hire directly onto larger equipment like the Gulfstreams or are those pilots transferred from other fleet types?

I thought it was technically, "Clay Lacy - Super Scab".

Is he still "reviewing" airplanes for Professional Pilot magazine? Big old "thumbs up" after every flight?

-PF

Pat Fabin said:
I thought it was technically, "Clay Lacy - Super Scab".

Is he still "reviewing" airplanes for Professional Pilot magazine? Big old "thumbs up" after every flight?

-PF

"I found XXXXX airplane to handle quite well and offer lots to both the pilot and the passenger"

etc etc ad nauseum

Latest resources

Back