CL 65 study guides

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

SQW7700

Any one out there know of any commercially available study guides for the CL 65 in paper or CD ROM?

CL-65

Unlike Boeing, Bomdardier closely gards it's CL-65 training sorfware...not sure you can find any that is not very expensive

Here you go...

CL-65/CRJ Study Guides are still for sale. They cover all the major aircraft systems and the Ops. Manual (Weather, Exemption 3585, etc.).

The last several revisions to the FSM and OM have been incorporated into the latest printing.

Format is Q&A and is designed to prep you for an initial, upgrade or recurrent oral.

If interested E-mail me at [email protected]. If you know of any new hires coming into the pipeline, have them contact me via E-mail.

If you would rather have software study guide for the CRJ, contact Flight Depot at Lunken Field 513-321-6777. They carry the best product on the market at the moment.

checkout... www.aerosim.com

they make a CRJ FMS trainer for your PC. the one i've seen has a lot of bugs, is not EICAS 2000 updated, and i'm sure what they would charge you to use it would be outrageous. i heard they are updating the program, but like all companies who are the only game in town.... it'll be awhile.

Latest resources

Back