• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CJC upgrade

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I heard that a bid is coming out soon to see who wants the Q and who wants to transition where. I think the answer to your question is loaded with where you want to go as an FO. I heard there will be Beech FO to Saab Capt trans and such to meet the expansion needs. It is going to be interesting.

My personal opinion is: if we add 15 airplanes in the next year and get rid of 4 beeches thats a net GROWTH of 11 airplanes. Plus the 4 more Saabs they are adding. Now we're up to 15 airplanes of growh. Figure five crews per airplane...thats 75 captain slots without any attrition or further growth. Our seniority list has only 350 people. Half are Captains. Thats 175. Half are FOs. Take the seniority list and count down the first 75 FOs on the list and thats whos going to upgrade in the next year for growth. I don't think they have enough viable candidates for growth nevermind attrition. Its going to be interesting.

Nonconnah will JM and extend. You're in a new world where being understaffed is a way of life.

"Why do I bother, you are all ignorant f*cks"

That's nice greedy. Well I think you are as well. Say take your ATP trained pole out of your arse and suck on it cause you sound like you need a pole to smoke you Fag.

Latest resources

Back