• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CJ Systems Aviation Group

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Their home office is in Pittsburgh, but they have EMS bases all over the country. Mostly helo, but they have a few fixed-wing bases as well. I see recently they're looking for King Air FO's in Pittsburgh and Casper. Casper doesn't fly much, 150 hour year at best. Your profile looks like you're dual rated, that would be an advantage for the fixed-wing bases. Not a bad company to work for.

company

They are a substantial company located at Allegheny county air park with operations all over the United States. Go after helicopter contracts and other governement contracts. Believe they have a large maintenance shop as well.

Thanks for the imput. They seem to be hiring at a few bases. I can't seem to figure out why they are hiring with such low mins.

The advertised FO jobs are right-seat gigs in King Air C90 (Casper) and, I think, a King Air A100 at AGC. It's 135, with an SIC checkride, but annual hours are low (typical EMS), and the pay is minimal, $20K/year a few years ago, might be like $24K now. The AGC slot might lead to right-seat Lear, though.

Hey All,

I can tell you that for now, CJ is not hiring any fixed wing folks. I can not speak for the rotor side of things.

CJ is one of the only 135 ops I know of that actually has a good schedule, pay, benefits and of course maintenance. Sounds crazy I know.

The schedule is 6 on 3 off and breaks down as follows (Fixed wing only, Rotor unknown): each schedule listed runs for 6 days.

0600-1800 - In the office @1000 for 15 minute response
0600-1800 - on call @ home - 1 hour response
1800-0600 - on call @ home - 1 hour response

We average 400-500 hours per year. Not much but it's beats working for a living.

PM me with any inquiries

Latest resources

Back