CJ and CE500 job on Plane Jobs

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Jet727

Anybody with a Plane Jobs account that can give me any info on the CJ or the CE-500 job that was posted within the last couple of days. I used to have the subscription but never found anything and within weeks of it expiring I get an email with these two possible jobs but no other info.

Just curious what these two jobs are about. Feel free to PM me if you have any information. Thanks.

This is what I got from one of my unemployed friends:

Title: CE-500 Pilot
Company: State of WyomingProduct/Service: Location: CheyenneRequired Travel: NoneJob Type: Full-timeEmployment Type: Permanent
Description: Working Title: Temporary Pilot (Recruitment ID: 16486)

CLOSING DATE: Open Until Filled FULL HIRING RANGE: $32.00 per hour

DEPARTMENT: Department of Transportation, Aeronautics
CLASS CODE: ATTP99
FLSA: Non-exempt

GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF WORK: These individuals fly state aircraft and flight personnel to ensure the safe and efficient air transportation for state employees, elected officials and guests of the State of Wyoming.

ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
Serves as pilot-in-command of single-engine and/or multi-engine aircraft. Operates aircraft in multi-air traffic environment, in complex Air Traffic Control airspace in all-weather conditions to include night time. Develops and flies flight profiles which meet the fuel efficiency goals of the department. Files flight plans, records flight data, coordinates passenger loading, prepares weight/balance records.

Requirements: KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
Knowledge of piloting skills to operate single-engine and multi-engine aircraft in all weather conditions. Knowledge of the principles, theories, and practices of aviation safety, cockpit resource management, and risk management. Knowledge of how to interact with other personnel to assist in smoothly operating flight department. Knowledge of IFR/VFR rules and flight planning. Knowledge of professional publications, to include Federal Aviation Regulations, state laws, air traffic control procedures, and the Airman’s Information Manual.

NECESSARY SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS: CE-500 Series Aircraft Type Rating Required.

PREFERENCES:
3-5 years of progressive work experience (typically in Piloting).
Pilot's License consisting of a commercial certificate with instrument rating for airplane (single and multi-engine rating) with 2000 hours total flying time, 750 hours flying as pilot-in-command, 250 hours flying multi-engine airplane, 100 hours of night flying and 100 hours of actual or simulated instrument flying of which 50 hours must be in actual flight and a second class or higher Medical Certificate.

Company Benefits:
Contact Information: N/AState of Wyoming US
Preferred Response Method:*Please view the Class Specifications (Class Code ATTP99) and the State required Minimum Qualifications for this vacancy at: http://statejobs.state.wy.us/lookup.aspx

APPLICATIONS:
For more information or to apply online go to http://statejobs.state.wy.us/JobSearchDetail.aspx?ID=16486 or submit a State of Wyoming Employment Application to the Human Resource Division, Emerson Building, 2001 Capitol Avenue, Cheyenne, WY 82002-0060, Phone: (307)777-7188, Fax: (307)777-6562, along with transcripts of any relevant course work. The State of Wyoming is an Equal Opportunity Employer and actively supports the ADA and reasonably accommodates qualified applicants with disabilities. No notice of eligibility will be sent to applicants who meet the minimum qualifications.

Here is the other one. Good luck!

Title: CJ pilot needed
Company: Averitt ExpressProduct/Service: Location: USARequired Travel: NoneJob Type: Full-timeEmployment Type: Permanent
Description: CJ pilot needed
Requirements:
Company Benefits:
Contact Information: N/AEmail resume to [email protected]Averitt Express US
Preferred Response Method:

Latest resources

Back