Citgo and Petro Express - Owned by Hugo Chavez

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Solar car Needed

I guess I won't buy any gasoline refined from Saudi oil!

Saudi Arabia acknowledged for the first time on Wednesday that 15 of the 19 hijackers in the attacks on the World Trade Center and Pentagon were Saudi citizens, according to a report by chinadaily.com.cn.
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
Saudi Arabia acknowledged for the first time on Wednesday that 15 of the 19 hijackers in the attacks on the World Trade Center and Pentagon were Saudi citizens, according to a report by chinadaily.com.cn.

Were the 9/11 attackers sponsored by the government, Flexpilot? We are talking about Chavez and his government ownership of an oil company.
I don't like buying foreign oil but I will call AAA before I refuel at Citgo!
Your post smacks of a liberal bent so let me ask you; because of a gutless, America hating, liberal-policy: we can't build nuclear plants, we can't drill up north, we can't put more rigs off shore, we can't build or expand coal burning plants.
So, what do you have in mind? rum

You can support dictators in Venezuela with Citgo or Russian and Middle Eastern dictators with other companies. If you don't like supporting dictators, try telling your congressmen and senators to pass bills to allow drilling in ANWR and the Gulf Of Mexico. Building more nuclear power plants would also be a big help.

Latest resources

Back