• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CitationShares

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Unfortunately, I don't live close to one of NJA's domiciles and just shy of NJI's drop dead number of 5k hours.

First of all, Ms KL, aka "stock nazi", was NOT that well respected. If you were assigned to fly with her in the Bravo, you squirmed helplessly. Good luck to her and the people she flies with at SW. The Bravo pilots at CS are breathing easier tonight knowing they don't have to fly with her. Man, Clueless, you need to "get a clue", Kid.

If all you say is true, why is it that a couple of Bravo pilots contacted her recently to come over and have a visit on an overnight. How come so may have let her help them get on at SW. Everybody has their quirks. This lady was a true dedictated professional, just trying to life make better for everybody else. She would hold one accountable in the cockpit.

If all you say is true, why is it that a couple of Bravo pilots contacted her recently to come over and have a visit on an overnight. How come so may have let her help them get on at SW. Everybody has their quirks. This lady was a true dedictated professional, just trying to life make better for everybody else. She would hold one accountable in the cockpit.

Maybe cause they have "small aircraft complex" and have to fly something HUGE, like the 737. We all know southwest is nothing more than an over accomplished regional. She may have been dedicated in her time, but for real, she was just an average stick that actually got farther than she should have at CS because of her mouth and personality. In the end, it was her mouth and personality that did her in.

Maybe cause they have "small aircraft complex" and have to fly something HUGE, like the 737. We all know southwest is nothing more than an over accomplished regional. .

At least she was qualified. To me, it's all about the money. I think that's it for her too. It's all about the most money for least work. If you want to call it a "small aircraft complex", so be it. I call it a "small paycheck complex". More power to her. You must have gotten a bad eval from her.

she was just an average stick that actually got farther than she should have at CS because of her mouth and personality. In the end, it was her mouth and personality that did her in.
Ahhh they merit system.... Too bad didnt have to wait her turn by seniority.

Mabey that might be a little true. But that mouth was right 99% of the time when it came to company policy and five star service. Did you fly with her?

Its all about attitude. If you get more than two calls, just remember more is not better.

Odds are they are sitting looking at you on paper liking what they say, but not liking what they hear over the phone. So they will call more to see if it improves...

Just my two cents

I think that you are right. They want candidates to be excited and certain about entering the fractional industry and dedicated to customer service. If they sense that you are uncertain about what you want, then that hurts your chances.

Makes that SWA selection process even more bizarre, if what u guys saying is true.

As far as the SWA selection process goes, the individual in question was recently recognized by SWA CEO Gary Kelly for her great attitude, hard work, and dedication in his weekly message to the company. There are over 33.000 employees at SWA, including more than 5,500 pilots...she was the only employee mentioned that week. It would seem SWA did an okay job pulling her in.

In contrast, the CS CEO Steve O'Neill directly solicited her opinion about pilot morale. She reported to him as she was asked to. Her report was passed from the CS CEO to the CS COO and the DO who then pulled her into an unpleasant meeting to let her know that she was no longer wanted here.

That's the way it is here. Keep your mouth shut, and do what you're told. Don't dare tell the upper management that things might not be all that great.

Latest resources

Back