CitationShares adds new pilot bases

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Curious

Are there offices set up at each of the gateways or are they just strategic locations for airline travel?

The gateway is just an airport from which a pilot can begin his or her airline travel to fly to their assigned aircraft. There are no offices associated with the gateway, it's just an approved airport pilots can use to fly to wherever the aircraft was left by the last crew...

trainerjet said:
I see we have another intellect on the board with a full grasp of the fractional industry in general and CitationShares in particular.

BTW, they just base pilots at these bases, not aircraft. Just like the other fractionals. And just like the other fractionals, they airline the crews to and from these bases to and from the aircraft at the beginning and end of their tours.

Anything else you need explained there, Mr.Wizard??

Yes, what's up with your attitude??

Citation shares.........

Citation shares didnt order any Sovereigns.... they have options for 50 not hard orders.......

Seems the way to go, as it gives the uninformed gullible public that your buying the latest greatest equip, when really your waiting to see how many prospects sign up and then order....

:rolleyes:

CS just continues to turn up the heat. Glad to see it. I believe what is good for one Fractional is good for the lot of us. More competition is a great thing in our industry.

I remember the jokes and wise-a@@ comments when CS started, but you are definitely coming into your own! Thrive and prosper. Keep the pressure on! :)

FL450 said:
CS just continues to turn up the heat. Glad to see it. I believe what is good for one Fractional is good for the lot of us. More competition is a great thing in our industry.

I remember the jokes and wise-a@@ comments when CS started, but you are definitely coming into your own! Thrive and prosper. Keep the pressure on! :)

All of us fractional guys are counting on the NetJet guys to raise the bar with their new contract!

Are we talking Stike Griz?

LETS ROLL!!!!!!

Latest resources

Back