Citation Xs coming to Flight Options

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Deep676,

fogrunner stated earlier in the string that someone else will crew the Xs. Were he got that information, God only knows. As you can see, his post was deleted by the Admin. (For spreading misinformation?)

Frac Dad,

Check your private messages...

I deleted my own message. I thought better of airing our dirty laundry on a public forum..

Hey Fogrunner-

Please email or private message me too- I would like to know more.

Thanks friend-

RJ

I just read the news about the X's on Flight Options web site. It says they have secured 5 X's and they will start ops in November. It sounds like a couple people who posted here said Option pilots won't be flying them. So that mean they have to find a company that has 5 X's available. Sounds like a possible vendor situation like EJA has had for years though they are currently in the process of opting not to renew the contracts.

Sounds like Swift? Don't they have about 5 x's whose contract won't be renewed this year? Just talked to a swift guy and a the cp said in reccurent we won't be using them anymore.

Not trying to stir the pot but wondering if these planes are coming from there.

I have heard that the 10's are coming from Swift, just from other Option pilots on the road. I took a look at swifts web page and yes they have 5 10's. They look like ex EJ management birds.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back