Citation X Salary

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

SNAFU22

Would anybody have salary requirements for part 91 CE750 midwest area. I tried searching within this site to no avail. Job would require extensive away from home time and weekend work as well.

Any information would be greatly appreciated!

In 2003 I was making 100G for a Citation X Captain in the midwest with a similar schedule. Pro Pilot says the average natonwide is around 110G.

Good luck

Thanks for the response, that helps. Company made the offer at 85K 1st yr. bumped to 95k next yr. + paid health and full bennies. I would be the 3rd pilot to help lighten the schedule.

Their offer was lower than Pro Pilot their reasoning was beacause of my time. Looks like alot of upward movement for growth..Any thoughts??

Given your expirence it sounds like they are being fair. If they wanted a full captain they would have looked someone with more jet time, international ect. Take it is for what it worth.

Good luck.

90 K at XOJet for a X captain + good benefits!!! The best part is you can choose between a 17 on / 15 off or 9 on / 7 off schedule. The first and ninth day are "crew swap" days - so you may actually start late on the first day and finish early on the ninth day - giving you even more time off! Rumor has it that you don't have to uproot yourself and move to Sacramento if hired, but stay tuned for more exciting news at this awesome company!!!!

Latest resources

Back