Citation X pay rates

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

wafu39

Could anyone give me an idea of starting pay for a Citation X left seat, corporate, in the northeast?

Thanks in advance.

$85-120K a year less if they have to type you. Contract rates for Captains 600 to 1000 per day.

Let's see, I can potentially make over $85K per year flying the coolest business jet on the planet...

::jumps over couch and grabs the FAR/AIM to see if the Age 60 rule applies to Part 135::

Man, if I'm ever fortunate enough to fly the X, they're gonna have to pry it from my cold, dead, fingers someday! :D

Thanks guys.

They will have to type me. How much of a pay hit do you think that will be, and does it usually only apply to first year pay?
Thanks,
Wafu39

Depends on the operator but if you are coming on as a Captain Plan on about $72-$85 with a training contract comitment

Citation X Pay

If you could use this information from the June 2002 Professional Pilot Magazine:

Captain Citation X:

Average: $89,000

Low: $57,000

High: $115,000

Depending upon where you live and the type of flying (International etc.) will influence the salary amount.

My 2 Cents.
Negotiate for as much as you can and if you are offered the job, get everything in writing, protect yourself as much as possible.

Good Luck.

Wafu39,

Good luck and keep us posted - many of us would love to hear about a hiring success story - especially when it involves a Citation X! Keep us posted....

Latest resources

Back