Citation Type

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

jumppilot03

Getting a Citation type, wandering what are some good places. Also looking to keep it on the cheep end. The employer is a family friend and is paying for the type and giving my furloughed behind some work as a courtesy. Please no flaming the employer, they are doing me a huge favor. Thanks

G100driver said:
Why would anyone flame you ... sounds like a great friend and you are doing the right thing.

Took the words out of my mouth...imagine how many people are envious of you!

Boondock Saints, just saw that movie for the first time last week. Friggin awesome! Sorry for hijacking.

Simcom in Orlando is generally cheaper than the others, and most insurance companies are happy with them.

Check with the insurance company and see what they want, or what premiums they offer for different kinds of training. I would be interested in what they say.

I did my type at Prestosim in Dallas. They were cheaper than the rest (even FCS...more so because they were local) and the insurance companies didn't have a problem with it.

CapnVegetto said:
Simcom in Orlando is generally cheaper than the others, and most insurance companies are happy with them.
Simcom will almost always be the cheapest, but I would check with insurance. Simcom doesn't fly at a lot of places.

Latest resources

Back