• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.
  • Logbook Pro for Apple iOS version 8.1 is now available on the App Store. Major update including signature endorsements and dark/light theme support. Click here to install now.

CItation SII SIC pay

FlightTraker

Total Time
Just wondering if any one could tell me what kind of pay to look for (first corporate interview) for a SII co-pilot in Jacksonville, FL.

Part 91
Private owner
SIC school at SimCom paid
most trips to NE and south FL, Bahamas
125-150hrs a year
2-8 overnights a month
and the usual preflight/postflight, jepps etc.

Thanks,

FlightTraker

Last edited:
Total Time
SII SIC pay

My first corporate job was in an SII in Orange County, CA. I had no type ratings so they paid for my type and didn't require a training contract. I had about 1500 hours. I think my salary was $37,000. It was a combination of 91 and 135 work. Probably averaged about 35 hours a month and was on call 24/7. I think that may be a little low. I had the promise of a pay raise at the end of the first year. I left when it didn't happen.

The aircraft isn't N790AL is it? That is the one I used to fly and I heard it was sold to an individual in the NE. I also saw it at Marsh Harbor once about 9 months ago. Just curious.

S/F
F100