• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Citation Shares

skybwnd

Total Time
I've heard that Exec is backed up with applications. What about Citation Shares, are they hiring??

Dep676

My Glock is bigger!!!!!
Total Time
Enough
Sounds like it. But they want 1500 multi. They told me to call back when I get that.

Good Luck

Skyking650

Total Time
I have been fortunate enough to have had the opportunity to work for 3 of the largest fractionals in existance and I can say without a doubt that CitationShares is the hands down winner when it comes to employee and customer satisfaction.

I left CitationShares about six months ago to persue a personal business opportunity..which is doing well, but my love for flying is taking me back to CitationShares where I will finish out my flying days(30+ years of them). I can only say that I am moved beyond words at the knowledge that they were so excited that I was going to come back.

Should anyone wish to contact me about Citationshares and my experience with them please do. I look forward to speaking with you.

Jedi,

Turbinehead

One Dot High
Total Time
10000+
Tango Whiskey

Hey skyking650...are you Tango Whiskey?

Didnt you used to work for Flight Options?