• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Citation Shares - anybody home?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Right now they basically have one person doing the work of 4, and that one person is in the midst of leaving to change positions.

Please be patient is the word I'm hearing..

No and theoretically you could do it immediately. There are no real written rules that I know of about changing bases. I've heard that all you have to do is notify your Asst. Chief Pilot. There is no bid for bases.

Since you would be under a training contract for a year though, I'd probably plan on waiting out the contract before trying to change bases.

Are they hiring for all their domiciles? How long does it take to get the base of choice?

I heard they are trying to hire for ATL, MCO, PHX, DEN, HPN/EWR, BWI/IAD.

Something about creating superbases?

I heard they are trying to hire for ATL, MCO, PHX, DEN, HPN/EWR, BWI/IAD.

Something about creating superbases?

In other words, they are consolidating domicile choices - right? Why is it that Netjets can offer 100 bases and CS wants a few superbases? I guess Flexjet also offers four superbases...

Don't know, but it *might* make the difference between getting hired and not.

They're only hiring 8-12 a month, and that's not a lot of people when you have thousands of qualified applicants, especially now that Aloha and ATA just dumped almost 1,000 pilots with extensive jet time on the market and the majors stopped hiring.

If you *can* move, you just gave yourself an "up" on your competition who can't, if that is indeed a discriminator.

Would love to work there, but can't leave Nashville for family reasons. Hope it works out...

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back