Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

skychicken

Hey,
anybody have an idea what a part 91 right seat king air or citation pay scale should be in the mid west?? I was curious to see what the high and low end should be.
Thanks

$100.00 a day. Wow this industry is really going to the lowest bidder. I wouldn't even get out of bed for 100 dollars a day.

738gv said:
$100.00 a day. Wow this industry is really going to the lowest bidder. I wouldn't even get out of bed for 100 dollars a day.

You wouldn't like the airlines then!! I am making about that on reserve. :puke:

thanks for brining our industry down too then.

skychicken said:
You wouldn't like the airlines then!! I am making about that on reserve. :puke:

Do us a favor then and stick with the regionals... Contract pilots should be pricing their services as if they have to pay for their own recurrent, health insurance, etc..

I wouldn't even get out of bed for 100 dollars a day.

I'm with ya there.

I charged $250 a day back in the '80's. $400 now for right seat in anything. I let the owners who are cheap use CFI's (no offense to my CFI buds). I figure it's not an operator who's looking out for me, so why whore myself out?

If we let things slide on pay, where will it end? Some of us need to take a longer-range view of our situation.

Not to generalize but there's about to be a whole lot of former airline pilot's who got their lump and are looking to "keep busy" by flying contract. Don't expect them to hold the line on pay. :rolleyes: TC

skychicken said:
Hey,
anybody have an idea what a part 91 right seat king air or citation pay scale should be in the mid west?? I was curious to see what the high and low end should be.
Thanks

It should be what you are willing to work for. No one can underpay you without your consent.

AA717driver said:
Not to generalize but there's about to be a whole lot of former airline pilot's who got their lump and are looking to "keep busy" by flying contract. Don't expect them to hold the line on pay. :rolleyes: TC

AMEN!!!

Nothing worse than an ALPA brother who is "bored" and is now willing to work at half the market rate to keep busy. :smash:

(Yes a generalization. I know a bunch of USAir guys got screwed and I feel for you. I am refering to the guy who had the golden 30 year uninterupted career and retired making $300,000/year.)
You guys know who you are ...:puke:

Latest resources

Back