Citation Mustang Pilot Pay

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

bearintheair

I am interested in what the rate (daily) pay would be for the Citation Mustang. The plane will be flown both Part 91 and 135. The pilot selected will have their training and Type rating paid for by the company. Thank you.

I looked at the NBAA rate a while back. I believe it was about 63000 average.
I would expect the employer to pay for training.

Thanks. This job will probably end up on a contract (daily basis) schedule. If you know what an average daily rate would be that would be great. Aircraft is located in the Western US

I live in the SouthEast and would expect around $500-700 a day if it will be flown as a crew. But if they are including the type i'd be leaning alot closer to the bottom end of that scale. 63K sounds about right.....is it going to be flown single pilot? I imagine that would factor in as well. Good Luck!

i charge in the southwest 500 per day plus expenses. I would not settle for less than that, especially if its part 135. hope that helps.

I live in the SouthEast and would expect around $500-700 a day if it will be flown as a crew. But if they are including the type i'd be leaning alot closer to the bottom end of that scale. 63K sounds about right.....is it going to be flown single pilot? I imagine that would factor in as well. Good Luck![/QUOT

They will pay for the type. I'll be flying for/with the owner (he is also typed) and also 135 for the company that is managing the a/c. Thanks for your input.

Is it going to be flown pt 135 with the owner?? If your going to be expected to ever fly it by yourself make sure the compensation differs. Good luck and congrats!

Latest resources

Back