Citation II captain position

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

English

I have a lead on a Citation II captain position in SoCal. The mins are 4000 TT, type rated in the CE500, with 200 hours in the CE550. Drop me a PM for more info.

Hey English,

I got a call about a Citation 2 job out of CHINO for a start up Company. I spoke with both the CEO and the DO they said they are going to piggyback on some companies cert for a while out of SNA, we talked for a while it sounds kind of strange and I am not sure what to make of it.
Is this the same Job as your lead ?

English said:
I have a lead on a Citation II captain position in SoCal. The mins are 4000 TT, type rated in the CE500, with 200 hours in the CE550. Drop me a PM for more info.

Would this be flying with your company?

Ace

CJdude,

I know the two people you spoke with. What they are doing actually isn't abnormal at all. They have applied for their own 135 certificate but the approval process is going to take about a year. In the meantime, they are going to put that airplane on someone else's charter certificate.

That would be a great job. The one I'm referencing in my post is also a good gig.

What part of Socal its a big place?
Wait ... don't you want to know about the QOL?

:rolleyes:

Hey English,

You didn't answer me about whether this job is with the company you fly for, so I am asuming it is. Maybe I'll leave my position just so I can fly with you (I've got to imagine you're pretty hot in that little beemer).

Ace (dirty old f@rt)

Leave a Gulfstream to fly a little 'ole Citation?

I'm flattered!

English said:
Leave a Gulfstream to fly a little 'ole Citation?

I'm flattered!

Oh, come on English, you know we're made for each other. Me, the cynical, opinionated old New Yorker, you the fresh, young, opinionated California girl in the speedy little convertible. Fly a Gulfstream, ha! I need some QOL. Are you QOL, English?

Ace

Latest resources

Back