Citation Crash Today - AIR TREK, INC.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
.........what would Walt do?[/quote]

After all this time I just noticed you said what would Walt do. Well the first thing he would do as he always does is f()ck anyone to try and better himself regardless of who's back he stabs.

And by the way he was banging on AT doors for a long time trying to get employed as a pilot. So if AT doesn't want him what does that say about his reputation and character.

There are many things that happen in aviation that people dont ever hear about.It takes a bigger person to just let them go,we are all only human.

Now there's an unbelievably idiotic statement.

It takes a big person to stand up for what's right, and not overlook things.

Now there's an unbelievably idiotic statement.It takes a big person to stand up for what's right, and not overlook things.
If the AT pilots would have stood up for what was right back then ,there would have been no accidents....if the pilots get into unsafe planes and fly them who's fault is it when the planes crash?When I said "let it go",I was referring to letting it go now that they dont work there anymore.It seems kind of too late to bitch about it now after people have died.As I said many times before, bitching back then could have made a difference now that they have moved on and left AT now they try and shut the company down.Why didnt they "go on strike" back then when they could have saved lives and aircraft from destruction?I will tell you why:For the same reason that people get into the same AT planes today.They need an easy way to build hours and AT must have low standards (maybe another reason they dont want Walt.Walt might actually shut them down if they are operating unsafe)
And by the way he was banging on AT doors for a long time trying to get employed as a pilot. So if AT doesn't want him what does that say about his reputation and character.
As for Walt knocking at AT's door.If he actuallly did,then what does that say about how bad AT actually was if he wanted to work there.
This is really getting old now.All I hear over and over is how bad AT is and was.Bottom line is YOU SHOULD HAVE DONE SOMETHING BEFORE AN ACCIDENT HAPPENS.If you guys would have gotten killed because you got into an AirTrek aircraft back when you worked there,who's fault would it have been if it crashed?Especeially if you knowingly got into these aricraft every day you went to work?Good god does anyone else see the stupidity here?Now everyone complains,now that they dont work there anymore and people have died.......its too late now.

Latest resources

Back