• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Citation air to upgrade/recall

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Good! Maybe RCR5 can get back on the property to tell us all how the company should be run and how we are all idiots in person! In all seriousness, I am glad to hear that some good peeps will be back to work. Cheers everyone.

Glad to have you back, guys!!!

But.....

Then our bosses said this:

"...our change in pay scales is not a pay cut. It has certainly resulted in compensation lower than you had expected, but in no single instance is anyone making less money that they made last year for the same job. That would be the definition of a pay cut."

" ...I’m sorry we ever posted pay scales in the first place. Other than for perceived competitive pressures, I can’t give you a single good reason why this would ever make sense for the employees or the company. Doing so sets a false expectation in the eyes of the employee base when the market turns with or against a company."

"Going forward, I encourage our crew members to think of wage scales as informational rather than as absolute. They are there for guidance as to what pay could be if things don’t change dramatically."

Seriously?? Okay man

But.....

"...our change in pay scales is not a pay cut. It has certainly resulted in compensation lower than you had expected, but in no single instance is anyone making less money that they made last year for the same job. That would be the definition of a pay cut."

" ...I’m sorry we ever posted pay scales in the first place. Other than for perceived competitive pressures, I can’t give you a single good reason why this would ever make sense for the employees or the company. Doing so sets a false expectation in the eyes of the employee base when the market turns with or against a company."

"Going forward, I encourage our crew members to think of wage scales as informational rather than as absolute. They are there for guidance as to what pay could be if things don’t change dramatically."

That was written by B19, right?

But.....

Honestly.......our pilots gripe and whine that we never receive communications from up top. :crying: When we do hear from the boss', somebody has to go post all or part of a document, intended for employees and their families on a public website?!? :rolleyes: WTF! Keep it on the "other" board!

Now the positive news.....YES!! More folks back in the left seat and more back from furlough in the right seat is GREAT news!!!! :beer:

Last edited:
So glad there is a fractional out there that is recalling and moving to positive territory; meanwhile, Fred Reid continues on a path of employee uncertainty and fear. What a joke Flexjet has become in the last few years. I can accept the downturn in the economy but, I think we all know the bottom was almost a year ago and here we are talking about more layoffs when you guys are recalling.. Congrats guys I hope your business continues to do well, its good for us all.

So glad there is a fractional out there that is recalling and moving to positive territory; meanwhile, Fred Reid continues on a path of employee uncertainty and fear.
Don't worry, the powers that be in Ohio practice this too.

After that little snippet about pay scales, when does the union drive at Shares start?

MOderator note... stop the threats.. physical threats are teken serious here on FI. getting banned is the least of your problems, your IP and registration information can be requested my LAw enforcement and the FAA if anything really happens..

Some of you are new, please re ready the term of service.. we allow alot here, but the things we list are strickly enforced..

SO stop it right here.. thanks..

clr4 mod.......................................

Yes and yes. Lot's of folks deferring, many of them having found very good jobs. IMHO, wouldn't be surprised to see new hires at CA within a year.

Any idea how far down the list they have gotten? Not sure what I will do, but I am close to the bottom anyway...

Latest resources

Back