Citation Air are now Teamsters

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Pie

Great another Tea Party member. I was wonder how your local organization handled the question of what tea is the official tea of the tea party?

At our local tea party meeting we considered “Earl Grey” but that was too British.
We then considered Green Tea, but that was what they drink in China. (they are communist)
We then considered Black Tea but that is what they drink in India and the people in India don’t look like “Real Americans”.

So we decide to go with a truly American Tea “Southern style Sweet Tea” with lots of high fructose corn syrup.

Now thats American !!!!

We will eventually get to solving Americas problems but have to first decide what our official Tea Party Pie should be. ( Apple or Cherry?)

Re the Pie Question, the answer is: Cherry Monday, Wednesday, Friday. Apple Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday, BOTH kinds on Sunday. Accompanied by the above referenced Tea, of course.

It is official, Citation Air died yesterday. The vision is gone. Everything that was good about this company is no longer here. Where 'they' go from here is any ones guess. How long will it last......hmmmm?

Has anyone looked at Netjets lately? Isn't it obvious the path we are walking is one to failure?

If you are on the bottom of the seniority list here, you better have a plan B, C, D and E because this 'wonderful' economy is not producing jobs for you to fall back on.

Tick Tock.......

It is official, Citation Air died yesterday. The vision is gone. Everything that was good about this company is no longer here. Where 'they' go from here is any ones guess. How long will it last......hmmmm?

Has anyone looked at Netjets lately? Isn't it obvious the path we are walking is one to failure?

If you are on the bottom of the seniority list here, you better have a plan B, C, D and E because this 'wonderful' economy is not producing jobs for you to fall back on.

Tick Tock.......

I actually consider yesterday the death of CitationShares and the birth of CitationAir.

The fight for unionization is over. The fight for the CBA begins...

I wonder if this has anything to do with the email sent to a number of NJA folks by a Cessna employee? I was not one of the recipients, unfortunately, but I'm sure the contents will work their way here, accurately or not.

Tick Tock.......

I completely diagree with you. This is going to be great for the company and the employees. Those that resigned were offered key leadership roles at Cessna, but would have been required to relocate to ICT. One of the three was going to retire over a year ago, but the CEO talked him into staying another year.

I would like to hear how you see we are on the path to failure? I still see more recalls by the end of the year and hopefully hiring off the street early 12'.

NetJets management has no sense of customer service. We do not have that problem. I just hope all the pilots remember customer service during the negotiating process. The fight for a CBA.....how about a fight for decert. Teamsters suck.

Anyone catch Hoffa's comments at the rally with Obama a few weeks ago? :puke: Yeah......That's where I want my money going.

Latest resources

Back