Citation Air are now Teamsters

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
:laugh: Very true!

I can't wait for the day when "Mr. Fusion" becomes a reality.

Ahh. To run my car on Stag Beer will be glorious... :beer:

Psssst guys i hate to tell ya .........progressives are loosing.....sorry by the way glass still thinks the argument is about dems and repubs.......wakey wakey glass.....LOL

Damn... Does that mean the tea party has been successful in helping transform this country into an all out plutocracy?

Last edited:
I am a Tea Partier, and y'all know what a WONDERFUL guy I am...

Great another Tea Party member. I was wonder how your local organization handled the question of what tea is the official tea of the tea party?

At our local tea party meeting we considered “Earl Grey” but that was too British.
We then considered Green Tea, but that was what they drink in China. (they are communist)
We then considered Black Tea but that is what they drink in India and the people in India don’t look like “Real Americans”.

So we decide to go with a truly American Tea “Southern style Sweet Tea” with lots of high fructose corn syrup.

Now thats American !!!!

We will eventually get to solving Americas problems but have to first decide what our official Tea Party Pie should be. ( Apple or Cherry?)

Great another Tea Party member. I was wonder how your local organization handled the question of what tea is the official tea of the tea party?

At our local tea party meeting we considered “Earl Grey” but that was too British.
We then considered Green Tea, but that was what they drink in China. (they are communist)
We then considered Black Tea but that is what they drink in India and the people in India don’t look like “Real Americans”.

So we decide to go with a truly American Tea “Southern style Sweet Tea” with lots of high fructose corn syrup.

Now thats American !!!!

We will eventually get to solving Americas problems but have to first decide what our official Tea Party Pie should be. ( Apple or Cherry?)

Gotta be pecan!

Trust me! Good Southern Style Sweet Tea does not have any high fructose corn syrup in it. It is all pure cane sugar!

Wow, the pro union, libtard nation is all over this thread. It seems the only play this section gets anymore is from these whiney crybabies.

They have ruined the auto industry, our public schools, our aviation industry, why not another great company like Citation Air? They are hopefully hurting for cash. With all the anti union sentiment growing in this country, hopefully unions will become a bad idea from our past and they will not be allowed to fleece our nations workers like they have historically done. All in the name of justice for the worker......lol. Carry on.

With all the anti union sentiment growing in this country, hopefully unions will become a bad idea from our past and they will not be allowed to fleece our nations workers like they have historically done. All in the name of justice for the worker......lol. Carry on.

How are Americas millionaires suppose to become billionairs if the the nations workers keep having their wages driven up by the unions?

Tea

Now thats American !!!!

Tea should be in a tall sweating glass with lots of ice and sugar and lime/lemon juice, sipped on the shady porch overlooking the smooth green grass of the front (or back) lawn. Dude has spoken.

Latest resources

Back