Citation 680 job in Wisconsen(SP?)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
680 position

Yea I think your right! Did not use to be like this, but everything else has changed also, to bad.:crying:

I am thinking this position might be out of that Waukegan FBO....can't remember the name as I have not been in there for awhile. I was wondering about this position as well.

EDIT: Just remembered it was in Wisconsin. My bad. Disregard, though I am now wondering what airport this would be.

Last edited:
Is spelling an indicator of intelligence? Just curious.

Yeah, it was for a Captain and it has been filled.

Dido what Airlineworthy said.

Wisconsin doesn't want you anyway.

I don't recall a 680 job in the land of cheese. There was a G200 job quite a while back that was filled. That was American Family Insurance out of MSN.

If the position that you thought was out of UGN then it may have been with DB Aviation. I am pretty sure that they have a 680.

What are you looking for - something in SE WI or NE IL? Real tight right now. PWK has nothing going on and I am told by someone based at UGN that it is equally quiet. I would still highly recommend networking and sending out the resumes though.

I did read of a 560 job out of PWK for trego dugen somewhere now that I think of it.

Best of luck.

Hi!

Spelling ability is an indicator of "spelling IQ", just like 3-D visualization is an indicator of "3-D visualization IQ" and body coordination is an indicator of "Body coordination IQ."

Some people can spell better than others. If you don't spell very well, and work really hard, you can spell marginally better. It is a better use of your time to work on something you can improve on a lot, like your cross-wind landings.

In the early 1900s, spelling used to be "IT" in school. It didn't matter what your math, reading, logical thinking abilities, etc., etc. were, it just mattered how well you spelled. Some of that attitude has trickled down to today's perception of how smart people are.

cliff
GRB
WI Teacher Certified G 6-12 Social Studies

North American Jet is hiring as usual, just FYI. Don't believe anything Mike or Ken tell you, but if you need a job right now....it might be worth a shot.

Latest resources

Back