• Watchers 9

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
HawkerF/O said:
DOH!!!!!...You are truly disgusting...Kunta Kente made more than that...That's crap.... How does it feel to be cast aside... Now, that's classy. 1st class operations, right FAAG-Ball$?...I'm sure you are a real gem, Ace.

Hilarious - had a good laugh from this post!! You're on fire, dude!! :uzi:

lol what no reply from GLFDRIVER ???????

Not only is it unproffesional to run an operation like that its dangerous to cut an FO's stick time to the absolute minimum bounces per 90 days. What happens when there is a problem and the Capt is incapacitated or the plane needs both pilots. This is what professional training and CRM is about.

It's a shame there isnt a national blacklist for pariahs like these but i guess unfortunatley its all too common these days :(

You guys are hilarious!! The starting pay for SIC is 25,000 is correct. The company pays 100 percent of the training. If you are a SIC who is current in the airplane the starting salary is 39,000. I have 5 interviews set up next week in Miami, so not to worry!!

I'm curious...Is this for a position at Southern?

Why is it so broad...post the exact details of pay, sked, and general QOL for all to see.

Last edited:
I've looked into this position several times and offered to help them out on a contract basis... That's after they called me twice and didn't remember who I was both times, asked me the same questions again and again, then asks me to stand by my fax machine so he can send over the insurance forms, they never came, this guy calls me and hangs up, calls back and says "somebody sucks" and hangs up again. If you need to staff the airplane and there is a trip to fly right now- then PM me, call me, or email me- but don't give people the run around.

LXApilot said:
I've looked into this position several times and offered to help them out on a contract basis... That's after they called me twice and didn't remember who I was both times, asked me the same questions again and again, then asks me to stand by my fax machine so he can send over the insurance forms, they never came, this guy calls me and hangs up, calls back and says "somebody sucks" and hangs up again. If you need to staff the airplane and there is a trip to fly right now- then PM me, call me, or email me- but don't give people the run around.
Typical. Does not surprise me at all. WE should find out who this guy is and contact the aircraft owner and explain to him the dangerous things this guy is doing. We'll just help him to the unemployment line. GFLDRIVER, do you want to go ahead and provide this info to us to save us the trouble, or should we go around you? If you are going to "run" a department like this, the you should be prepared to suffer the concequenses. A prompt response would be appreciated.

DAMN, keep flaming him, this is funny as hell. I have an SIC in a 650 and wouldn't even think about this. He probably pays $150 a day for contract pilots when they should get around $400. This guy must be the captian, CP,DO, and VP. Good luck to you fools who have the interviews set up for next week---RUN Stupid!

Hahahaa, guess he couldn't find anyone for $18K, so he raised it to a whopping $25K. Wow, that's not even a shiny RJ salary. :) A current, schooled CE-650 pilot should be getting at least $55-$60K JUST for SIC. So Mr. Bigbucks owner can own and operate a $4 million dollar jet as well as look to buy a newer more expensive one, but he can't afford a decent wage? Simply pitiful. If you can afford a jet, you can afford to take care of your pilots.......period. What happened to the $18K guy? You probably got what you paid for. When are you people ever going to learn??

Latest resources

Back