Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

khsgt

Token White Guy
Furloughed 121 guy with an opportunity for a walkon Citation 650 Captain position and I was wondering if anybody had the 2007 NBAA numbers for salary? 22K MTOW and located in TX

Is it 91 or 135..could be a large range.

If I had to guess I'd say low end 65000 high end 90000.

Get every penny you can :p

Part 91 and including aircraft managemenet responsibilities

I do have the NBAA survey. PM me for an e-mail address.
I did this for a restaurant chain from August, 2002 to November 2004 in Houston. Started at around $70K and left making $85K. That included on demand charter, and office requirement when not flying; 9 to 5 Monday through Friday.
SP

I guess you didn't take the job at World?

Still swimming for them. Since I interviewed (scored extremely well) they have since started hiring only MD-11 current and qualified pilots. I can't get an answer as to when I might expect a class date, so I am making plan "B" incase I need it. I would REALLY like to go to work for World, but just incase.

Big downside of the Citation job is it will require relocation which the SO is not very fond of.

Still swimming for them. Since I interviewed (scored extremely well) they have since started hiring only MD-11 current and qualified pilots. I can't get an answer as to when I might expect a class date, so I am making plan "B" incase I need it. I would REALLY like to go to work for World, but just incase.

Big downside of the Citation job is it will require relocation which the SO is not very fond of.

Yep, always good to have a plan B. I remember reading the ProPilot salary survey from the June issue. Seems like I recall that the CE-650 part 91 Captain was in the $85k ballpark. If I were moving to the Austin area however, I'd wan't more. As always, pay is relative. Flying every weekend and holiday [ = $ > average ] in my book.

Latest resources

Back