citation 5 salary?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
i was at 60K in Virginia, and that was owner and 135, didn't work much

i guarantee someone is going to post it is a 75-80K year job, and I have never met anybody who makes that kind of money flying a citation

just make sure you don't get stuck doing all types of extra work

i was at 60K in Virginia, and that was owner and 135, didn't work much

i guarantee someone is going to post it is a 75-80K year job, and I have never met anybody who makes that kind of money flying a citation

just make sure you don't get stuck doing all types of extra work

I know some one who is over 80K a year on a Citation II Part-91 of course. So there are some out there doing ok in the Citation

Ouch I knew I was being lowballed but didn't realize it was that bad.... Not that it will be any better going back to the airlines.

Thanks alot everyone. I'm thinking about 62-68k first year would be fair.Sorry to say in the south we are still a little behind the national average.

Thanks alot everyone. I'm thinking about 62-68k first year would be fair.Sorry to say in the south we are still a little behind the national average.

If the COL is reasonable, that might be better than it sounds. I was making 70K in a CitationV, started at 55K, 91+135 in a major metro location. Two man crew and we worked our butts off. That is not much to build a retirement on with the cost of living here. Ask for the highest. There's not much room to advance in the small Citation world, so if you start low you'll be low for a long time.

What?

I'll introduce you to some if you want. If you are captain qualified you should be making over $70,000 or you're getting ripped off. I make well over that and know guys who are FO's who are making more than $65,000. I guess it depends on how long they want guys to stick around?

I'll introduce you to some if you want. If you are captain qualified you should be making over $70,000 or you're getting ripped off. I make well over that and know guys who are FO's who are making more than $65,000. I guess it depends on how long they want guys to stick around?

And that's a big part of why I just left a job as 550 captain to go back to the regionals as a Saab FO....:smash:

Latest resources

Back