• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Citation 10 recurrent

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Don't know what the X recurrent costs, but 560 (Encore) recurrent at FSI Wichita was about $13K, IIRC (Don't have the numbers in front of me). That was the cost per person, sending 2 crewmembers together.

Xman,
I'm not sure what an X recurrent costs. The cost would depend on which contract your company is signed up for w/ FS. I do recommend TOL (yes, I know it's TOL) FS X program. They have a great group of guys in that department.

Also, an Options buddy of mine went to SimCom (Dallas?- Houston?) for X initial. I would think they would be cheaper then FS.

Good luck,

SCT said:
Xman,
I'm not sure what an X recurrent costs. The cost would depend on which contract your company is signed up for w/ FS. I do recommend TOL (yes, I know it's TOL) FS X program. They have a great group of guys in that department.

Also, an Options buddy of mine went to SimCom (Dallas?- Houston?) for X initial. I would think they would be cheaper then FS.

Good luck,

Sorry, could you give me a bit more info on TOL, thanks
X man:)

X man said:
Would anyone have a best guess estimate of what a recurrent would cost in the 750?:)

If memory serves me correctly ... my last recurrent was approximately $7500 at FSI, but that figure was during the 9/11 event. I'm not sure what the going rate per crewmember is now, since I'm not currently flying.

The other poster was right, each company has negotiated their own pricing, so take that into consideration. Best wishes to you.

X man said:
Sorry, could you give me a bit more info on TOL, thanks
X man:)

TOL as in Toledo, OH. Just go to flightsafety.com and look under Citation X training. Your choices are pretty much Orlando, Wichita, or Toledo (Swanson, OH). Occasionally there will be something pop up in Columbus, OH, but that's pretty much all owned by NetJets.

Citation 10 training

Just got a quote from FSI Wichita for a recurrent, $18,900. Could not believe it. Think I will consider something else.:beer:

X man said:
Just got a quote from FSI Wichita for a recurrent, $18,900. Could not believe it. Think I will consider something else.:beer:
Good Lord! Did that include a suite w/ limo service? Prices have risen ... no doubt.

Latest resources

Back