Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

KingAir1985

Walking it out
One of the guys that I fly is looking into going fractional on a Cirrus. He is a tall guy and his head almost hits the ceiling when he is inside. Is there any adjustment that can be made on the seat track, or other possible modifications that can be made to make him more comfortable? While we are on the subject, what is the general view of the Cirrus product so far? I have heard quite a bit of negativity from local pilots, just wondering if it is worth it.

Thanks in advance.

I'm 6'5" and fly the SR22 quite a bit. I don't have any trouble with the seat if I lean it back a bit. I have had some others sit up front with me and complain about the seat being too high. Like I said...I don't have a problem. As far as the plane I really enjoy flying it. The plane I fly has had some oil heat light issues during the 100+ degree days but inspection didn't show any heat damage to the engine or related parts. Hope that helps...

I used to fly Cirrus aircraft for the factory and have almost 1000 hours in it. Feel free to PM me any questions you may have. Its a great aircraft.

Latest resources

Back