• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Cingular

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Fly--If you don't know anyone, you're kind of reduced to hitting the bricks. Sure you don't know anyone from your past who is in corporate now?TC

I probably do but I haven't talked with them in at least 5-6 years and wouldn't have the first clue as to where to find them. You know the deal, young single kid wants to fly for the airlines and there's no talking him out of it; don't even want to do anything else. Now, grown up(a little), post 9/11, watching the "experiment" I'm at now going down the tubes, getting treated like a criminal at security, and getting married... it makes a guy reflect on his past decisions. I don't regret a thing. However, for a while now I've had this desire to be part of a quality company that doesn't try to jack around their employees at every chance. I know the good corporate departments are like this, so I'm learning as much as possible about that lifestyle now. Maybe I should get something in 135 so a company wouldn't look at me as an airline guy trying to make an easy bail-out to a corporate job. What do you think? For now, like you said, I'm hittin' the bricks...

Fly

You will find them at the BellSouth hanger on Fulton Industrial Blvd. That is where the above listed address is.

Latest resources

Back