Cincinnati Crashpad Needed

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Otto_Pilot

Several Newhire Reserve Copilots are in need of an affordable crashpad in Northern Kentucky no later than April 1.

Hoping to pay less than $200/month. All are nonsmokers and will be attempting to commute.

If you know of anyplace please reply here or email us at:

[email protected]

Thanks in advance!

Go east on Donaldson Road from the Tower Drive light (Comair corporate road) and at the first light, take a right toward Turfway Park. You'll see an old RV dealership. Next to that is a house for rent.

I don't know how much they are asking. I just noticed it on my commute out Monday morning. Close to work and everything else.

I'm sure you allready thought of this, but if you have several guys, why don't you start your own crashpad? One of the most difficult things about crashpads is finding guys you can deal with, so if you know them, at least you have an idea of what they would be like to live with. Just find a nice apartment and rent it, then get some mattresses or bunkbeds and some lawn furniture, and your set. Otherwise, go to the crewroom and look on the bulletin board. There are always lots of them available to rent.

Good luck.

It' not really a crashpad, but....

...I have a room in my house for rent. It would work out really well for someone who really doesn't want to share a room with a bunch of people. Available immediately. PM me if you're interested.

· Located in Independence, KY just 4 miles from I71/75
· Approximately 20 minutes to employee lot
· Have your own bathroom - No need to share
· Shared use of all of the common areas including kitchen, laundry and our backyard pool
· Bedroom has a queen bed, nightstand, dresser and TV with Dish Network
· $375 per month for full time / $250 per month for "crashpad"
· All utilities included

J41driver

Thanks J41driver,

Thats a bit out of our price range though. We all promised our wives no more than $200/month (each).

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back