• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Chrysler is Doomed

gutshotdraw

ZERT Wilson CQB User
Total Time
The newly formed Chrysler-Fiat named former NWA CEO Doug Steenland to its new Board of Directors.

It would REALLY suck to be an employee, especially a unionized one, of the new Chrysler. Bad enough the government has plowed billions into the dying company, but to have this turd on the Board is a sure sign the end is near.

samballs

Total Time
Doug doesn't need to do anything, when in recent memory has chrysler made a good car?

RedRum

Total Time
Enough
The newly formed Chrysler-Fiat named former NWA CEO Doug Steenland to its new Board of Directors.

It would REALLY suck to be an employee, especially a unionized one, of the new Chrysler. Bad enough the government has plowed billions into the dying company, but to have this turd on the Board is a sure sign the end is near.

If you ask WALL STREET they LOVE him. They love his A$$. Why do you think Chrysler would name him to the BOD? Love him or hate him. He won! He has killed labor. He single-handedly did everything Richard Anderson didn't want to do. Why do you think that Richard stepped down? He didn't want to do the things DS did.

Doug is going to have the Chrysler people "dumpster diving" really soon. (All you NWA people know what I am talking about.)

That guy better get some good security. I know those auto workers might be a little bit more militant. (At what point point do you put your own personal ego ahead of the safety and welfare of your family?) Apparently Chrysler has floated enough $$$ his way.

Doug Steenland doesn't care about anybody or anything except for the BOD he works for.

gutshotdraw

ZERT Wilson CQB User
Total Time
Yep, saw that too. What is it about companies recycling failed airline execs. Dasburg ruined Burger King and then DHL, now Wolf and Frankensteenland at Chrysler and a few others that escape my memory. Will these people never learn?

Red, I had a front-row seat for the dumpster diving episode. The better half is an MRP at NWA. Hated Dasburg, kind of liked Anderson, couldn't freakin' stand Dougie.

HalinTexas

昇る太陽の土&#
Total Time
10000+
I expect all of you to start buying Chrysler and GM products to save your brothers in Labor from these evil CEO's. I don't remember how much Obama owns of Chrysler, he still has input into the operations. He could have put the kibosh on the whole thing.