• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Christmas gifts for Fracs

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yeah, I'm out of presents so stand by for snarky comments...

Good God! No one comes here to get preached at.

Take your crazy belief system on down the road and find a group of real live people who care and share your voodoo with them.

Oh yeah, and Merry Christmas!

Sign of a hard heart.

Merry Christmas

Just finished reading "The Night Before Christmas" to my kids, cellphone to my ear, laptop in front of me, so..

Merry Christmas to all... and to all.. a Good Night!!

gotta luv an Embassy Suites on Xmas eve..

and to many here (ie:them-there evangelical types): step away from the Bar before posting, or maybe I got that backwards, maybe stepping up to it first would help

Merry Christmas Glass

Mods, could you move this to the NON aviation section, please. Proselytizeing is not aviation related. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.:beer:

There is Proselytizeing on these boards every day of the year, just not for a religion, or for a good spirit, but for personal opinions.
As they say, character is not something you develop, it is what is reflected by your words and deeds.
Have a great day! whatever you believe.

Yeah, I'm out of presents so stand by for snarky comments...

Good God! No one comes here to get preached at.

Take your crazy belief system on down the road and find a group of real live people who care and share your voodoo with them.

Oh yeah, and Merry Christmas!

Projecting much, "glasspilot"? Publishers was passing along good wishes and happy thoughts to everyone here. YOU, on the other hand post nothing BUT the "snarky comments" you seem to despise. http://forums.flightinfo.com/search.php?searchid=1613279
Perhaps you could use a good exorcism to rid you of the evil that consumes your mind?
Happy holidays everyone...if that is "voodoo" we could use a lot more of that in our lives than that which "glasspilot" and his ilk push...

There is Proselytizeing on these boards every day of the year, just not for a religion, or for a good spirit, but for personal opinions.
As they say, character is not something you develop, it is what is reflected by your words and deeds.
Have a great day! whatever you believe.

Ah, but I didn't say anything against your proselytizeing. I merely said it should be moved to it's appropriate place on the board. Am I to understand that you are bringing my character into question? Do you know me at all? Is that what chistians do? Call strangers character into question? I have learned something about you today. I shall keep it in mind.

Ah, but I didn't say anything against your proselytizeing. I merely said it should be moved to it's appropriate place on the board. Am I to understand that you are bringing my character into question? Do you know me at all? Is that what chistians do? Call strangers character into question? I have learned something about you today. I shall keep it in mind.

That liberal "tolerance"...gotta love it...applied in all the wrong places...

I'm all for good wishes and well wishing. What I strongly object to is bible thumpers, or anyone spewing any religion for that matter, on these boards.

You don't want a scientist coming on discussing the first 3 nano seconds of the big bang here do you? You don't want a shaman coming on with directions for making a voodoo doll do you? Get the idea?

Again, I'm all for well wishing. I just take offense to some moe telling me about "Gods greatest gift is the sacrifice of our Lord Jesus Christ blah blah blah".

I truly wish each and every one of you a Merry Christmas and happy holidays and all of that. I really wish you all the best, including the thread starter. Just understand that I'm sick of people taking the opportunity to "Spread the Word" in inappropriate places like this. I don't need to be saved, I don't want to hear your voodoo (slang for any religion you want me to hear about), and I think it's time for people to stop rolling over for these god pushers.

Anyway, I've wondered off. Happy Holidays.

Glass, I would so love to know how to make a voodoo doll!:beer: That would kick a$$!

Latest resources

Back