Christmas Eve Service

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Dieterly said:
Hmmm, I wonder how many of those 22,000 are wife beaters, child molesters, or cross dressers back at home?

Ah yes, Dieterly... You never disappoint...

Don't you have some political thread to start somewhere?

Hmmm, I wonder how many of those 22,000 are wife beaters, child molesters, or cross dressers back at home?

Who knows how many. This I do know for sure that GOD loves them everyone, And even with those numbers there's still room at the Cross for a backslider as myself, and you Dieterly.

Falcon Capt said:
Dieterly...don't you have some political thread to start somewhere?
It's all politics at some level...

We can only get in 3800 at a time. There are 4 services every weekend and the overflow rooms are full. The previous poster was right, wife beaters, druggys, ex-prositutes, strippers, and the list goes on and on. "For God so loved the world, that He gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever shall believe in Him will not perish but will have eternal life." Guess that the world and the whosoever means everyone, even some lonely lost pilot that has been let down by the aviaton god. Merry Christmas.

Seems like having a service in a stadium is a great outreach. People who would never show up to a traditional church setting may feel more welcome or less intimidated.

Merry Christmas:)

Northern Lights said:
Seems like having a service in a stadium is a great outreach. People who would never show up to a traditional church setting may feel more welcome or less intimidated.
Plus, the cheerleaders are really hot! :D

(Aw, c'mon. I thought it was funny...)

Typhoon1244 said:
(Aw, c'mon. I thought it was funny...) [/B]

LOL:D

No cheerleaders at the church I'll be at later. We max out at about 400 people.

Merry Christmas, hopefully you can all enjoy it with family instead of your crew at the Hampton Inn!:)

NL

No cheerleaders but they did surpise eveyone with about 24 interpretive dancers. Pretty neat. We had about 18,500 people, the candlelight service was great....response about 10%. Great time, now off the Europe. Happy New Year everyone.

Latest resources

Back