• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CHQ vs. Comair

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
CHQ. We got 525 more FOs coming in over a years time. You'll be senior fast with all the growth. Just my thought.

Comair, if you want to be able to pay your bills.

CHQ just reaffirmed themselves as a low-cost bottom feeding carrier by signing a non bar raising P.O.S. contract. Thanks to them, the race to the bottom continues.

Love the attitude, really.

Knew it was just a matter of time till someone said something stupid.

What's your time frame on your "offer" from Com Air? If it's only a month or two more I'd go with Com-Air. For the sure thing I'd go with CHQ. Either way thats one heck of a problem I wish I had.

CHQ. Comair's salaries will be declining in the near future as DAL uses potential bankruptcy to force wages to "industry average." Nobody wants that to happen, but the threat of limited future RJ growth to "expensive" regional pilots will continue to put pressure on wages.

Plus, you'll upgrade much sooner with CHQ. Go for it!

Tell them both yes and go to class at the first one that offers you a real job. If your first choice is airline X and they don't have a class date for you immediately keep flying and training where you are until choice one offers you a real job...not just a class date. If airlines behaved professionally I wouldn't offer this advice...but since they don't and will cancel a class or furlough a new hire when it is convenient for them I suggest you treat them the same and use them to further your career.

always take the guaranteed class date.. you never know if you get a class pushed back or something like that...

On Your Six said:
Comair's salaries will be declining in the near future as DAL uses potential bankruptcy to force wages to "industry average."

why do you keep posting drivel like this? what is your problem with comair? they not hire you or something?

my advice would be to go to chq. at least they are growing and the possiblity of upgrading would be in your future. come to comair (which is a great company, i like it here) and you can expect to sit in the left seat for many years.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back