Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

JJs Cantina

Direct MMPE
Heard a rumor that the CHQ emergency meeting was about CHQ buying CMR in the near future... Dont have any facts to back this up, just a couple of credible sources. Any comments???

would'nt suprise me if Delta said "if you don't buy Comair your flying is up for bid!"

amcnd said:
would'nt suprise me if Delta said "if you don't buy Comair your flying is up for bid!"

That's a good point. Who knows what is going to happen. With all the BS going around the industry it is anyones guess. It would make sense Delta wants to sell CMR, as they already proved their point with ASA.

Good luck, CMR guys and gals!

Takin' another whack at it. Not quite as slick as the previous attempt:

http://forums.flightinfo.com/showthread.php?t=71992

If the MO holds to pattern, it won't be long before the co-conspirators (or the alter ego screen names) try to bolster the story.

Last edited:
JJs Cantina said:
Good Work. JJs Cantina, Cholla Bay, Son. Mex. I bet very few people here know what thats all about.

I placed first in the International Bathtub Racing Championship in Spring 97'. I barely remember anything about it. But there is a picture on the wall to prove it.

I'm sure all the 22 year old CHQ FOs on 2nd year pay with 1800 hours are already thinking, "No way they are going to take pizza out of my mouth and my 21 year-old girlfriend's mouth, staple those old Comair bastards. Staple! Staple! Staple!"

RCPM-- Is that Roger Clyne and the Peacemakers?? Are you going to the concert down there in May? I didn't think anyone else knew who they were...

If CMR gets bought out the new name of the combined company should be called "nightmare".

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back