CHQ to buy CMR???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
HughBeamont said:
I'm sure all the 22 year old CHQ FOs on 2nd year pay with 1800 hours are already thinking, "No way they are going to take pizza out of my mouth and my 21 year-old girlfriend's mouth, staple those old Comair bastards. Staple! Staple! Staple!"

Yeah, cause there's no 22 year old DCA douche bags at CMR.

Seen on the application at Chaniqua....

HAIR COLOR

Black __
Brown __
Blonde __
Red __
PeachFuzz __

amcnd said:
would'nt suprise me if Delta said "if you don't buy Comair your flying is up for bid!"

That would be pretty low on Delta's part after all the other crap they've been pulling. If that we're true, I don't know that I'd even want to bid on any of their flying if I was an express carrier.

Jester1092 said:
Always entertaining you all are.

Why are you talking like Yoda?

JJs Cantina said:
Good Work. JJs Cantina, Cholla Bay, Son. Mex. I bet very few people here know what thats all about.

Is Cholla Bay near Puerto Penasco, or is it further down the coast toward Guaymas/San Carlos, Son? I've been to the JJs in San Carlos and even met JJ himself. I'm curious if its the same one you're talking about.

logolight said:
That would be pretty low on Delta's part after all the other crap they've been pulling. If that we're true, I don't know that I'd even want to bid on any of their flying if I was an express carrier.

I am sure the exact same thing was done to SkyWest. I wouldn't put anything past those guys on Virginia Ave.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back