Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Brother Francis

CHQ Pilots Blamed For Northeast Blackout

(Wire reports) New York City- Millions of people across the Northeastern part of the United States and in some cases parts of Canada were without power as of early this morning due to a huge power outage. Early reports indicated that a lightning bolt caused the blackout, but that theory has since been dismissed. The most likely scenario being given by officials in New York today is that the blame lies with the pilots of Chautauqua Airlines, a regional airline based in Indianapolis.
Although no specific reason is being given as to how the pilots played a role in the nation's largest blackout in history, a key company spokesman who asked to remain anonymous said, "After all that the good citizens of New York have been through in the recent past, it's a shame that the recent strike vote by our pilots has led directly to this huge disruption. It really is a bitter pill to swallow."
He refused to elaborate any further and said that an investigation was pending. However,he did comment that the pilots of Chautauqua might have been involved in starting the SARS virus and "...considering what they been asking for in recent contract negotiations, they might be at the root of the recession that we live in right now."

Somehow I just knew MESA was gonna come up. :D

I still think that woman looks like she has something other than a "loin cloth" hangin' between her legs (see "hoochie mama"/Dash8, above). It freaks me out everytime I see it.........

:eek:

Brother Francis said:
CHQ Pilots Blamed For Northeast Blackout

the pilots of Chautauqua might have been involved in starting the SARS virus and "...considering what they been asking for in recent contract negotiations, they might be at the root of the recession that we live in right now."

This news story is an obvious sham. We all know it's the contract situation between UAL and ACA that is causing the Blackout and the recession.

Brother,

Bedford is truly one heck of a guy.

A former recipiant of his wrath.

Latest resources

Back