Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

dav8or

DV8N4WX
As of October 1st Chautauqua is now an all jet airline. The economy of operating one type a/c should help us to continue to grow.

Thats just Super!

you guys are just plain rude, Its one thing to think that,but if you really thought it wasn't a big deal why did you take the time to write your lengthy disertation? Let me compliment your eloquence!!!

Congratulations chq!! I heard a rumor of hiring also! is this true?

dav8or said:
As of October 1st Chautauqua is now an all jet airline.

Yippee. I hope you get like a special badge or pin or something. It would be nice if you were able to bask in the warm fuzzies of such an historic achievement.

dav8or said:
The economy of operating one type a/c should help us to continue to grow.

Not to mention your management holding themselves out to Delta as the latest and greatest (read cheapest) portfolio (read whipsaw) carrier. Something tells me that will play a not too insignificant role in your growth. Welcome to MCO.

Last edited:
As a Chautauqua pilot, I feel quite embarrassed by dav8or's post. It was totally rude and unnecessary.

slapstick said:
chill out! If you have time to complain about a comment like that, then life must be pretty good.

With 650 hours and BeechJet type-rating it doesn't sound as if your career path has been too terribly rough either.

hmmm....i guess through metro's eyes skywest and aca are whores too. Would Air whiskey be whores now also?? since all that matters is cost why didn't chq or some other whore of an airline get airtran?? So who do you fly for? Righteous Air? c'mon give me a break.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back