• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Choosing Wisely

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If it means anything at all AMR has supposedly put off our sale or divestiture until '09. Appartenly they're too busy with the AA and APA contracts to find us a buyer. I'm not complaining. At least I have a job for now. I'll just sit quitely in my corner for the time being.

Does she mind having to help load boxes? The freight outfit will upgrade quicker (i'd bet my house on less than a year if she can get to 135 mins) and get some PIC time. Eagle will be an easier life however and definitely better QOL.

The PIC turbine basically just ticks a box and alot of guys without 121 time leave to go to a regional anyways but it is a tick.

Seems she might have a big tick anyways being of the fairer sex.

FW-

Not sure how long upgrade is at AE..... then again... I recently did a SJU turn and anyone in thier mid 20's should be flying out of there living the island life. Your sis should chasing as many Ricky Martin boy toys as she can get.... Cape Air, AE, Four Star...

The sooner she can be PIC the better...

Not sure about Eagle.... with AMR issues...

Actually she wouldn't mind loading boxes, she worked on the American Eagle ramp for 4 years in college and really loved it. Kind of a Tomboy! LOL

Rez- As for SJU, we went there on a girly vacation 2 years ago with friends and although we all had fun, she'd miss home way too much. She's really trying hard to get California based, even eventually!

-FW

My advice would be go somewhere you can see yourself being in 10 years. This industry has always been unstable, and you never know what the future holds. God forbid you get a DUI, bend a plane, or do something else that makes it REALLY hard to get a new job.

She's really trying hard to get California based, even eventually!
-FW

Eagle was (as far as I know still is) offering choice of base. All she needs to do is say LAX when asked during the interview and her wish is granted.
The jungle jet is pretty senior out there from what I understand so she'd more than likely be on the saab. If she wants to be in California and likes props it's probably worth looking at.

Latest resources

Back