Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

dueguard1

ROTT MAN 4 LIFE!!!
Are Chloroform shoes overkill while in uniform......Got an old pair that are still in good shape from my active duty days.
I've only seen one other pilot in uniform wearing them while coming through Atlanta one day.....

don't, please don't. You can't imagine how much cr@p you'll receive if you wear those plastic shoes.....you're not in the military anymore......just don't.

sandman2122 said:
don't, please don't. You can't imagine how much cr@p you'll receive if you wear those plastic shoes.....you're not in the military anymore......just don't.

I agree with Sandman. I've seen them once or twice, but it's not the norm. Pilot's wear scruffy, seldon shined shoes. Well, at least I do :) .

TP

chlo·ro·form ([FONT=verdana, sans-serif] P [/FONT]) Pronunciation Key (klôr
prime.gif
schwa.gif
-fôrm
lprime.gif
, kl
omacr.gif
r
prime.gif
-)
n. A clear, colorless, heavy, sweet-smelling liquid, CHCl[SIZE=-1]3[/SIZE], used in refrigerants, propellants, and resins, as a solvent, and sometimes as an anesthetic. Chloroform, once widely used in human and veterinary surgery, has generally been replaced by less toxic, more easily controlled agents.
tr.v. chlo·ro·formed, chlo·ro·form·ing, chlo·ro·forms
  1. To treat with chloroform to anesthetize, render unconscious, or kill.
  2. To apply chloroform to

Are they Bates.... If so, at some unopportunistic time the soles will literally disintegrate beneath your feet in a matter of minnutes.....

Bates suck

Yeah....

one day at drill weekend my khaki bates shoes literally went from working fine at the morning aom and by noon you could follow my little chuncks of bates rubber soles all over the squadron... you get a 5 minute warning when those guys go... then my white bates blew out the sole when I was taking them off after a change of command... good thing. I wont have to buy a new pair for at least 1.5 years...

Dont wear your coreframs ever out of uniform.... if you do I will personally dik drag you and really embarrass you in public. Pour lighter fliud on them and torch the living $hit out of em....

tailhookah said:
then my white bates blew out the sole when I was taking them off after a change of command...

That's what you get for wearing white dress shoes.

Gup

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back