• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

china buying u.s. aircraft suppliers

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm more concerned that 733 corporations have been exempted from Obamacare due to the "high cost". What REALLY makes me sick (no pun intended) is that the SEIU can donate 27 million to Obama's election, endorse the "health care" bill, and then be exempted due to the high cost.

I would rather spend my time with a bunch of Chinese businessman than liberals.

They're flush with USD's and the price is right.

We're a shell of a nation.

TC

Speaking with a friend a few weeks ago about this and he mentioned an experience with something similar. Chinese interests purchased a company that manufactured here with "no intention" of moving the operation overseas. Well, of course, it did. Mentioned that the original US manufacturing operation simply turned in to an aftermarket supplier and was able to survive creating replacement parts that were superior to what became OEM stuff made in China.

Think about it, China and India have the largest developing General Aviation sectors on Earth. And a Chinese interest just bought one of the largest engine suppliers to that market. Not too hard to do that math. They'll probably open a manufacturing facility somewhere cheap, operate under license for a bit until the US operation becomes too expensive to operate relative to the reduced costs of the 'new' plant.

We lose.

Latest resources

Back