Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

PingPong

Hey everyone,

I was curious to see if anyone has heard anything about upcoming classes at Chicago Express/ATA Connection. The Feb and March class were both pushed back and the last I heard there was possibly going to be a class in April. I know they are kind of waiting on what ATA does but I am sure some other people might be moving on to other places like jet blue and southwest etc......?

Thanks a lot

Sittin in the poolie...listenin' for that cellie

Right now there is no good news for upcoming classes. There is a rumor about an April class, but there has been one for Feb, and march too. So its anyones guess. I beleive management is in meetings this week with ATA, don't know if its talks about were we are headed or just expenses and such. Unfortunally cant give you any good news of classes coming up, so keep those fingers crossed. About captains moving on, not to sure. ATA is as of now not hiring, and Southwest or Jetblue havent taking anyone from here so who knows. I think we will loss some to Southwest over the summer, but not to many. We did have an FO leave for another regional, but thats only one person. Any news comes our way ill pass it on here.
Anthony

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back