• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Chi-Town

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I've posted this before but maybe I'll get lucky one of these times!??! Anybody know of a foot in the door around Chicago. Would prefer PWK, but any of the airports would work. I have heard mixed opinions over the years about Priester, but have know personal knowledge of them.

Motorola, Allstate HSBC (Household),Henry Crown,Duchossois, DB Aviation, Klien, Baxter, Priester ect ect ect.

I'd be willing to fly anything that won't explode on me. I have emailed a few resumes with no results. If anyone has a thought let me know or PM me.
Thanks.

You need good networking for most of these places. The big companies with their own flight dept. can be very hard to break into. Those jobs are rarely advertised. Some of the charter outfits advertise on the web job listings. Recommendations are required. If your profile is accurate, you will most likely need more time to be competative.

Start making friends at the companies you're targeting. Like the old saying goes, 'it's not what you know, it's who you know'.

look into CABAA (Chicago Area Business Aircraft Association), a good networking tool. Goolgle the name and find the website.

Latest resources

Back