• Watchers 9

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Go ASTROS!!!

Sox got lucky in the first two. Should have taken at least one in Chi town but we will take all three at home and win it like we have been, on their turf!!! :beer:

Im sorry the soxs have to go to that dirty city. I was there for two months in training and will never go back. The astro fans seem to have an excuse for everything. Suck it up!!

GO SOX

Well, I knew I had to add my little urahh. In all my years watching the Sox, win or lose this was the best season ever!! I just wish I could've gotten a hold of a world series ticket (all home games sold out in 18 min.)

He Gone!!!!!!!!!!

Dirty City? Chicago is the biggest sez pool I've ever been to on overnights. Thank goodness we stopped those. :puke:

GO ASTROS

If the astros win you guys shouldn't have any problem burning down the city. You'll probably do it in record time with all the thugs from New Orleans waiting for an excuse to cause a riot. Hate to be in that town. Isn't houston one of the most polluted cities in America?

Have any of you White Sux idiots slapped any women in the bleachers today?

Thug-ass morons.

south siiiiiiide

Thats THREE folks.

And for all you Texan's out there....thats the number that comes after two.

;)

GO SOX!!!

Superpilot92 said:
White sux used up all of their good luck in the first 2 games. Welcome to Houston, White SUX!! Get ready for a woopin!!

aaah.. you were saying?!?!

HE GONE!

Latest resources

Back