• Watchers 9

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
dnkt said:
If the astros win you guys shouldn't have any problem burning down the city. You'll probably do it in record time with all the thugs from New Orleans waiting for an excuse to cause a riot. Hate to be in that town. Isn't houston one of the most polluted cities in America?

They all got bussed to Akansas before Rita hit.

Wow......its amazing how quick people stop talking $hit when they realize their team is getting bent over big time.

Oswalt.........outstanding performance. Wanna pitch again tonight?

Freddy Garcia vs. Brandon Backe? Better have Pettite and Clemons ready on "alert 5".

POP THEM THANGS.

Could you please not post that stuff here.

Not everyone follows football.

Traumahawk said:
Thats THREE folks.

And for all you Texan's out there....thats the number that comes after two.

For all you Illinoisians, you don't use an apostrophe for plural words.

I guess maybe the high-quality teachers in Chicago were on strike the week you should have learned that.

Have a nice winter, nutmeat. I'll drink a cold beer for you when I'm waterskiing on Christmas.

Is that you in your avatar redneck??

Yowwr' steel "Tayyxxunn's". And we're going to beat u hillbillies with a hose one more time.
Tonight.
8 : 0 5 EDT.

Then you can go crawl back into your huts and bang sheep, clear brush...whatever it is you do.

All in good fun brotha!
:beer:

T-Hawk

Both teams are playing some good Ball. The stros just need to put some wood on the ball and they would be up by 2. Every game has been a nail biter so i am looking forward to a good game tonight also. I made sure to buy a lot of beer also.

Do you think it would be too much to ask for Morgan Ensberg to get a hit with a runner in scoring position?

The Astros won't win a World Series until they play like Champions. Their showing was pathetic.

GO SOX!!

Latest resources

Back