Cheyanne 2 Shops

conquest

Total Time
Anybody know of any good Pay2 Shops? In the Midwest to South part of the country.

Thanks,

BoilerPilot

Total Time
PAY2 Maint

Have to 2nd the guys at Lafayette Aviation. Yes, I went to school there, but I also had a PAY2 worked on there. Just for clarification, I did not work for them, but they are good people.

My other recommendation is Des Moines Flying Service in Des Moines, IA. They are a bunch of older guys that are used to working on the equipment. My only tip is, they are a Piper dealer and will want to sell you new Piper parts if they can come up with them.

414Flyer

Down with Chemtrails!
Total Time
Fargo Jet Center has a lot of experience with Cheyenne IIs, since the other side of their company (Weather Modification Inc) has operated several of them for years.

LJ45

Total Time
I didn't know what the heck you were asking.

Cheyenne II would have made more sense to me :beer:

Jetdriver69

High Speed, Low Drag
Total Time
10000+
There is a shop in Union City, TN that I can highly recommend. I used them for over a year until I sold the airplane for a jet.

ParrotheadPilot

I'm Ron Burgandy?
Total Time
I seem to recall always seeing a bunch at Lafayette Aviation @ KLAF...
IIRC, The head of the maintenance department at Lafayette Aviation helped write the Cheyenne manuals for Piper. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that's the case.

One way or another, another 2 thumbs up for the guys/gal at Lafayette Aviation.

Sabresaurus

Total Time
20 yrs
Cheyenne MX

Its been a while since I flew the Cheyenne however we used the shop in Union City, Tn. Reasonable rates and timely service if I remember correctly.........good luck............